1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reports of Bonds' test results inaccurate

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by creamora, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Conte = Older version of JDV.

Of course, with that 'stache you probably need a Bentley to attract the ladies.

2. creamora

creamora Member

I just tell the girls I'm a journalist and I immediately get over. They think I must be rich.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Typical. Can't get anywhere on substance, so you turn to the personal attacks. Of course, this is only after chiding others for personal attacks.

If you ever check out the dictionary like I suggested, here's another word for you to look up: hypocrite

4. Inky_Wretch

I think I speak for everybody here (sans you) that we'd rather be a poor journalist than a convicted felon/attention whore.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Ain't hard to get laid in prison.

6. creamora

creamora Member

Some of you sound like jealous lil' bitches to me. No money, recognition or pussy will do that I guess.

7. Inky_Wretch

If you weren't a sniveling little attention whore, you wouldn't give two shits what was said about you on a message board.

8. creamora

creamora Member

Pages of posts in this thread and still no reasonable explanation for all of the inaccurate articles written by journalists who didn't do their homework and reported hype instead of facts.
    The silence speaks loudly.

9. Go sharpen a hypo.
    Your case needs work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.