1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reporter - Richmond, VA

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by MJHRVA, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

You need to get a grip. You have a problem with me, then PM me. There's no need to act like a (YOU PICK OUT THE APPROPRIATE FOUR-LETTER WORD) on an internet job board. It's crazy and It's not necessary.
    I hope you understand. It's not personal with me.

2. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

God Bless (to what IJAG said)

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

This is a message board... diarrhea of the fingers, not mouth... we write here, not speak...

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Don't PM him, IJAG. It just begins a painful spiral of him asking why you're out to get him and what your problem is. But at least he's not likely to ask you to meet up with him to "settle your differences."

5. boots

boots New Member

No, we'll leave that to you because you have an issue of following people around and just putting in snide remarks. Just look at the number of posts I've made and they're followed by you with a smart ass answer. Again. That's a problem. Then you have the nerve to send a nasty PM like the one you did yesterday.
    How can I be mad at an imaginary person on a computer? You are nothing. You are a child. You are dismissed.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Excellent.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No, I'm not the one he asked. But when the poster replied in the affirmative, boots backed down post haste.

8. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I dunno, the feuds probably give the SE a breather from being asked to update us every day. Maybe Boots is providing a vital service in that way.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You want me to post the PM's, boots? I didn't send you first one. I simply replied.

10. boots

boots New Member

Good doctor. Giving you a beat down would do one of two things. Put me in jail and make me happy. And not necessarily in that order. However, how in the fuck can you fight somebody on a computer. NBC has a show about people like you. I think its internet predators.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Apparently, you have an issue with reading comprehension. You never challenged me to a fight. But do you deny doing it to another poster?

EDIT: And this is my last non-relevant post on this thread. Apologies to the esteemed Mr. Harris. I'm out.

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Well, not EXACTLY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.