1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reporter - Richmond, VA

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by MJHRVA, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

Sorry but you don't deserve that kind of send off.

2. WS

WS Member

Does he know your SportsJournalists.com posting name?

3. boots

boots New Member

I don't know and I don't think he spends his days wondering about it if he doesn't know.

4. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

It's pretty sad when you have to threadjack to get back to the original topic.

That said, I'll be interested to see who comes away with the preps gig.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In keeping with the Richmond theme, members of SportsJournalists.com look on as Boots and Willie-Butch patch up their differences. Boots gets 40 acres, a mule, and keeps his sidearms.

6. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

I cannot live with those terms.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Sic semper tyrannis, bitches!

8. boots

boots New Member

The 40 acres were promised to slaves. I'm not a black and I'm not related to any former slaves as far as I know. And I don't have 40 acres I have 10 which is plenty.

9. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

This thread is slowly losing its steam. I'm disappointed. And relieved. Is that possible?

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm sorry, I know this is piling on and uncalled for, but I had to save this for posterity.

Is the bolded part even humanly possible?

My apologies, Mr. Harris, for continuing to drag this thread down.

11. boots

boots New Member

You want to apologize? Why? It would appear that you began it all by stirring crap up in the first place. This is the type of stuff that I talked about earlier. You have a way of coming on with you snide remarks at me for whatever reason. That's cool. Why not keep those comments to yourself? I'm sure you can do that.
    Now proof of that is this comment. What are you trying to prove?

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That you're full of shit.

But you proved that yourself several times on this thread. Hell, Mr. Harris called bullshit on you even though you "know each other well."

Your schtick is so pointless and over the top that I honestly believe this board would be a better place without your diarrhea of the mouth taking over every thread you post on and making it about yourself.

The end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.