1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: Vandy's Bobby Johnson is resigning

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Army and Navy have the advantage of picking who they play every year.

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

It's why I have the highest respect for Vandy - and why I'm such a fan of the program.

In the crooked world of college football, I love seeing an actual institution of higher learning battling in the SEC.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Correct. But Miami is still a relative ACC newbie. Florida State? No doubt a little more involved with the ACC by now, and whatever credit the ACC has received for its football over the last half-century goes to them (and surely, this will cause the Clemson faction to send someone(s) after me ... go ahead, I've already been nailed by something tossed by a fan at Death Valley many a year ago).

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

You might get scratched by some vigorously-shaken Lane Stadium keys as well.

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Seems like 2-3 years ago Army backed out of a contract to play Georgia Tech in what was widely viewed as an acknowledgement of a competitive deficit.

Oh, and Mark Richt isn't getting fired at UGA this year.

Draft saved Draft deleted