1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: Tom Brady linked to Greg Anderson

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chuck~Taylor, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Sorry, if this is a D_B
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5879838?FSO1&ATT=HMA

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Per this story, and all other accounts including Anderson's, Brady contacted Anderson once by phone about a workout, and they never spoke again.

Did Anderson use the phone on any other occasions during this time? His cleaning lady? A late night pizza? Are all those people going to have to testify as well??

3. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

21, kind of what I was thinking. I read that and started wondering if the word "linked" now has too many immediate negative conotations?

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

the editor who wrote the story is notoriously BALCO obsessed. screw anyone she tarnishes along the way.

5. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Forget Tom Brady, what the fuck happened to the "That's Racist" dude?

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Why did Greg Anderson decide to mention Tom Brady now?

7. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Dam you Anderson why are you trying to ruine people's lifes(biggest drug scandal in U.S. sports history).

8. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

According to the story, Brady is one of 10-20 other athletes on a list of athletes prosecutors wanted him to be prepared to discuss. In his response, which was unsealed yesterday, he's quoted as saying he had one brief telephone conversation with Brady.

9. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

CMIIW, isn't Brady from the Bay Area?

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Somehow Tom Brady+Greg Anderson made me think of Brady Anderson, and I thought this thread was going a whole different direction.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Same school as Barry and Greg, I believe I read.

12. Name, shock?

Draft saved Draft deleted