1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: Reggie Miller considering NBA return with the Boston Celtics

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Aug 8, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

From the WWL:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2966170

2. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Ainge certainly is going balls out for THIS year. Don't know where Reggie's legs are at his age, but I'm sure he can still fill it up from deep, and if its just 10-15 minutes per game he can still probably help.

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

<a href="http://www.wwl.com/">
    I see nothing about that on the WWL site. :) Sorry, I'm sick of people using that other acronym when they're talking about ESPN.</a>

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Wonder if William Simmons will have anything to say on ESPN? Something like a sniveling, begging fanboy plea for Miller to join the Leprechauns.

There ya go, ondeadline. :)

5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

As a Pacers fanboy looser, as one of the fans at the infamous '87 draft party who did NOT respond with catcalls when Miller was drafted over Steve Alford, here is my reaction to Miller if he does this:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Signing Scot Pollard and Reggie Miller? Jeez, this team is ready to make a championship run.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Simmons, that you? :)

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Three Jayhawks suited up for the NBA Finals this past season, so you can't ever have enough Jayhawks on a team. ;)

9. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

That's it, cancel the season. The Celtics just locked up the 1999 NBA Championship.

10. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

As a Celtics fanboy looser, I have to say, Pollard can't play any more inconsistent than Kendrick Perkins did last year.

11. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Having grown up a Celts' fan, I treat then like Michael treated Fredo.
    "You broke my heart."
    I don't want to see them on my TV. When they visit a national TV audience, I want to know a day in advance so I won't watch. They're nothing to me now. They're not a team. They're not a friend.

12. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I'll say this for the Celtics. They're making a heck of a bid to earn the right to get destroyed in the NBA Finals by whoever comes out of the West.

Draft saved Draft deleted