1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: Pistons name Michael Curry as coach

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jun 9, 2008.

1. I'm praying to God that Stefanski isn't stupid enough to try and "bring Rasheed back home."

2. Overrated

Overrated Guest

If I prayed, I'd pray that Dumars wouldn't trade him to the Sixers, who have next to nothing to offer for Wallace.

3. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I said it all year. I agree with Starman that they've carried themselves like champs every year.

I'm actually surprised to hear Prince is on the market. He's the least of their problems as long as they don't look for him to be more than a role player.

4. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Prince was abysmal in the EC Finals. I would shop him around, see what other teams are offering. But I'd probably keep him. Definitely dump 'Sheed. Increase Stuckey's minutes. And the Pistons will be in thick of things in the East again...pretty nice position for Curry to be in.

5. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Prince had one mediocre series against a guy who is playing great right now. He's been a consistent and versatile contributor for six years. I'd go more off of that than six games.

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Hopefully Stefanski will land a big-name free agent, like Elton Brand.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Sheed for Randolph? No way?

This trade? Lock it up!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=165~990~1717~703~739~63~294~1724~3235~883&teams=8~8~8~8~8~18~18~18~18~18&te=&cash=8:18

Draft saved Draft deleted