1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: Marbury says he'll play in Italy when Knicks deal expires

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chuck~Taylor, Jul 18, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If Isaiah could trade him to an Italian team today for a sausage calzone, he'll have made his entire tenure as a GM a productive one.

2. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Yeah, the better ho comment and whatever the hell that was at the end has gotten more attention, but the sister part is what really freaked me out. What the hell was that?

If you watch the interview again, he's obviously not as crazy early on, but he's still clearly not 100% with it. Listen to him describe Zach Randolph's game, or when he says he's going to average 12 or 13 assists and 2 or 3 dimes a game.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

If he had stayed with Garnett, I wonder what Marbury would be like today.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

He'd be a thug because that's what happens when you tilt your hat sideways and hang out with other hip hoppers like Garnett [heyabbot]

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

But Tom Gugliotta would have kept everyone in line.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

That's the thing about him. His boorish behavior and whining on the court clouds the things he has accomplished in NYC. If he can learn how relay some of that and get Starbury out of his system, the Knickerbockers would keep him in town longer.

I'm not a huge Marbury fan, but he makes Stevie Franchise look like a pentulant little fucker.

Draft saved Draft deleted