1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: Bob Huggins Headbutts Dismissed Player During KSU Practice Melee?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Feb 13, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Re: Report: Bob Huggins Headbutts Dismissed Player During KSU Practice Melee

When you are the source? Absolutely.

2. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

I'm not the source.

3. scribeinwiscy

scribeinwiscy Member

Can someone explain the heat Deeper_Background is taking? What's the sad tale that makes us hate him? Background?

4. Deeper_Background

There is no reason, just dickweeds being immature.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's a long sad tale that goes back before my time, but lets just say that he's earned every bit of vitriol thrown his way.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

He shot my paw.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

You're posting is as fact.
    Yet another example from you that you're not a journalist and never will be if you can't tell the difference.

8. Deeper_Background

No i'm not.

9. Re: Report: Bob Huggins Headbutts Dismissed Player During KSU Practice Melee

This was a rumor concocted by the fellas at ksufans.com to see if the folks at phog.net (KU's board) would bite.

Nothing to see here. Carry on.

10. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

no, jeffrey, just because you cover the team how would you know? i mean, you just go to practice and talk to people and report facts -- this was written on a message board, it must be true!

11. Practices are closed, actually. So I guess this could have happened. :)

12. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Considering how Wildcat Nation can not stop obsessing about KU, I can easily see how KSU fanboys would come up with an elaborate plan to somehow mess with Jayhawk Nation.

Not that I have any opinion regarding the veracity of this tale, nor do I care much about this or any other dispute between the blue chickens and the purple pussies, except for possible amusement value.

Draft saved Draft deleted