1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rep. Kucinich to File Articles of Impeachment In US House Against VP Cheney

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Finished his day of hunting by blasting all over his good friend's face, he did.

2. And then went for the Scotch before he went for the cops.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Which do you grab first after you finish blasting one off?

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

No, jackass, I don't think people should run around uncontested. The problem is politicians no longer try to solve problems and work together. Instead, they find new and ridiculous ways to try and convene grand juries and discredit their opponents because they are in a 365-day, 24-hour campaign. This is a joke.

And if there were a Republican presidential candidateas conservative as Kucinich is liberal, most of the people defending him around here would be screaming about how much of an extremist he is.

5. Why choose at all?

[​IMG]

And zag - in the GOP these days, the extreme is the mainstream, unless you think John McCain's support of a war that three-quarters of the country wants ended is "centrist," or that the country was evenly divided on the Schiavo matter. John Yoo's theories on Executive power would be laughed off as fringe constitutionalism if he hadn't been working in the WH.
    Try again.
    Extremists?
    http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/politicalticker/2007/04/poll-reveals-most-negative-assessment.html

6. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

and butter?

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

That's right because Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton clearly represent the values of mainstream middle America.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

They're moms. What's more mainstream family valueish than that?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wow....shot, right on goal

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Re: Rep. Kucinich (D-OH) to File Articles of Impeachement Against VP Dick Cheney

I'm not saying he's crazy. He's a pretty bright guy... With some very out of touch ideas... And with more ambition in his pinky than most of us have in our entire bodies... I actually like the guy. He'll believe in something and have the guts to stay single-minded about it. Near as I can tell, his only calculation usually is doing what he thinks is right. You can count elected officials like that on one hand.

But I understand why someone might say he's batshit. He fights windmills (not always a bad thing), which looks crazy to most people. And his failures in political life way overshadow his successes. To a lot of people, he just comes off as a kook.

11. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Can any of the libs in here venture a guess at what Dennis K is going after?

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hell, why don't I call him. I'll get back to you, Deep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.