1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rep. Kucinich to File Articles of Impeachment In US House Against VP Cheney

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

FB, fun for you appears to be babbling on and on without ever stopping to consider that you might be on the wrong side of some issues.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Now I get it Fenian -- because the current laws do not allow for abortion on demand, it is entirely impossible for certain members of congress to try and push for them to be. That might be the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard.

You can't currently purchase assault weapons but guess what, there are a few politicians who are consistently pushing to have those assault weapon bans revoked. It can happen.

Nancy Pelosi, and I feel like I've said this 1000 times, but of course among some members who just can't admit they are wrong, based on her voting record and on the things she has said which are also documented, thinks there should be absolutely no restrictions on abortions. Period. She wants to expand funding for abortions, she wants to make it easier for women to get them no matter what the circumstance, she wants no restrictions on minors getting them. That's completely out of step with what mainstream, middle americans want.

As for who is extreme on the war - who cares? You think I am going to engage in a silly republican versus democrat bullshit argument? You asked a very specific question, I gave you a very specific answer backed up by plenty of documentation and you can't handle it. Period.

Again, you keep trying to muddy the waters because the bottom line is you are wrong on this and you know it.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Doe v. Bolton?

4. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Grew up in Cleveland, the whole bankruptcy thing kinda sticks out in my mind when I think about him.
    I found this and enjoyed it:
    "Dennis Kucinich has spent his life fighting for the little guy -- and that little guy is Dennis." -- David Martin, the Cleveland Scene

5. And you replied..well,you didn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.