1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Renamed - sj.com II or III fantasy football league thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Aug 24, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Answer the question. Are you in this league or not?

And I guess we'll never know about the NIAFL since you will keep me out rather than prove yourself with me in it.

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

If -- IF -- the NIAFL has anything to reveal to you, Mr. Internet Tough Guy, we will reveal it only when we see fit.

But it's nice to see you're still clamoring to join the NIAFL. Too bad it'll never happen. We all could use a guaranteed win week.

3. outofplace

Again...I don't want in the NIAFL. Never did. But you banned me for daring to challenge you (which serves the dual purpose of protecting your reputation in that league). Now are you in this league or not? If you are, great. Nice to see you try to expand your horizions.

If not ....you have no business here so please show some respect for what Moddy has asked you to do on numerous occasions and waste somebody else's time.

Oh, and the Wheaton Icemen are also 1-1, just like my team. And I would have beaten them by 19 this past week.

4. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I've never banned you from anything. All membership decisions are made by the entirety of the NIAFL alliance. Get a grip.

As far as my business here: Frankly, I thought it was hilarious that members of your own league despise you enough to offer up information.

5. outofplace

If they are NIAFL members, that doesn't seem surprising at all. You dragged our bullshit back and forth among among many threads, including that one, and the members of your own league sided with you.

Frankly, anybody who bothers to dispise me over a little trash talking on fantasy league threads is every bit the child that you are.

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I have no idea WHY they despise you. I just know they do. So good luck with all that.

7. outofplace

And you are just universally loved, BigPuppy. ::)

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Dog, if you are not a member of this league, you might want to take your cliche'd handle elsewhere.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Best fight ever.

10. outofplace

Notice BigPuppy still won't answer whether or not he is a member of this league.

11. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Notice I hold all the cards.

You might have already beaten me. You might have already lost to me. You might soon be playing me. The thing is, you don't know the answer.

12. outofplace

Given your past gutless behavior, I'm assuming you are not in the league and moving on. If you were, you would have spoken up already. Self control isn't one of your strong points.

Draft saved Draft deleted