1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Renamed - sj.com II or III fantasy football league thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Re: Another fantasy football league - for those still searching for an opening

I think Rosie wins.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Nah, his pressers aren't excruciating painful. Now his drafts, that's another story.

3. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Fine. We can add drafts to the tape.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Nah, not scared. That's in the past. Now if you have a news release that says Millen has signed a 10-year contract extension, I may have to jump off the roof.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I didn't know Angola! was a Lions fan.

6. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Hmmmmm.......

I probably shouldn't tell Hank that my insiders tell me......

7. Hank_Scorpio

This guy has a message for Millen.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Just to make it so there are five fantasy threads at the top.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well played (though I think he is a Seahawks fan)

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Good draft last night. I like my team. I don't love it unless Caddy Williams comes up big, but I do like my overall depth.

I have a feeling that no one will run away with the regular season title.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I had the theory that any fantasy team with LaDanian Tomlinson should make the playoffs. After looking over my team, I am beginning to seriously question that theory.

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I have stockpiled at QB. If you have another stud RB and a receiver, I might be able to part with Brees...or Manning, if you blow me away.

Draft saved Draft deleted