1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Renamed - sj.com II or III fantasy football league thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Re: Another fantasy football league - for those still searching for an opening

The Argo Bounce is in the house.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Humpin' Unicorns are in. Hope I can make the draft. Nah, I should be able to. Nine teams in. Only one spot left.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I was going to join but it's full.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

93Devil said he might expand it to 12 later today. Maybe we can get BigPuppy to join and bring us to 12.

Nah...he would rather take potshots at other leagues and hide in his little comfort zone.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I opened up two slots, and one is still open.

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I'd join but I'm working on draft day. :mad:

7. 93Devil

The draft is 6:30 EST tonight or 3:30 in the afternoon if you are on the West Coast.

We will hug it out then.

8. outofplace

I shall destroy you all. I've spent actual minutes preparing. :)

9. 93Devil

Prepared to be beaten like a four year old in K-Mart.

10. outofplace

I'll give you a hint. Use your No. 1 on Big Ben and you'll be fine. :)

11. 93Devil

Even wearing black and gold shades I know better than that.

12. MrWrite

MrWrite Member

Sweet. I'm in.

Draft saved Draft deleted