1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Release the hounds: Jesus' Wonderlic score ... 22!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Are these tests public knowledge?

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Who is cheering? I don't see it.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

90 percent of the time that means jack shit.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If he got a 890 on the SAT and the scores have been inflated over the last decade or so, he must be dumb as shit.

I wonder how many non-athletes UF admits with a 890.

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

What was his GPA? I honestly don't know.

Anyway, I'm guessing when you put, "Work with lepers" under extracurricular activities it looks pretty good on an application.

6. I don't know how these guys don't ace the Wonderlic. You can study for it, from what I understand.

There used to be some full-length practice Wonderlics floating around the Internet, but it looks like the company is guarding its copyright now. I think we even had a hum dinger of a thread one time in which everyone was taking it and posting their scores.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

No shit. Dead-on.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I dont think they're cheering his score (or lack thereof) as much as they're laughingh at the kid's sycophants over at the four-letter network who crammed him down our throats 24-7 during football season. He gave an empassioned speech after a loss. Hooray. Probably happens in every locker room at some point. Yet his, and only his, was special.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Not all home schooling is the same. He could be basically smart, but if no one ever developed that at P.S. Tebow, then these test scores should not be a shock.

I was at a staff meeting a few years ago when it was mentioned that many students come to our schools in the fifth and sixth grades from home schooling environment, and that is refelcted in student numbers rising in those gardes.

The Super asked why this was, and without missing beat, the director off elem ed quipped, "to learn how to read."

Some home schooling is great, but a lot is pure shit.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Tell that to Vince Young and Donavan McNabb

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

http://fycs-degreeprograms.ifas.ufl.edu/

Sounds like they created a major for Timmy.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[/http://www.gatorzone.com/football/images/tmpimg2009/MG0291.jpgmg]

Tim Tebow receiving The College Football Hall of Fame William V Cambell Award given for outstanding academic performance.

I always thought that the Wonderlic test was suppose to be confidential.Seems like his trust has been betrayed.

Draft saved Draft deleted