1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Relationship advice needed

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by redman biffle, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Today is not the first time you have posted about this relationship, and people who feel like they have read this exact same story before are absolutely right. You have to get past this, white dude. No more contact. There is no advice to relay because there is no existing relationship. Move on. Stop obsessing over this.

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

You may not have posted that exact story, but you have posted about this relationship before...and people told you to move on...please, take their advice.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm not sure a long-term relationship with a very religious, tempermental Latina is the wisest course anyway.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

That's some damn good advice, too.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

By the way, I live with a Latina.
    The term 'tempermental Latina' is redundant.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I knew it sounded familiar but figured it was a different guy.

I hope the young lady gets a restraining order asap.

7. redman biffle

redman biffle New Member

I will not elaborate on the comments by Care Bear cause that's a complicated situation as well and I hope that the friendship we had in the past will weigh in her decision to give me advice on here and keep it confidential. And as for 21, I've been dating other people and have not had contact with her recently so that will not be necessary. Thanks.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

This thread could be epic or get locked. Either way ...

[​IMG]

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

How about drunk dialing? She might repsond to that more positively than the Teddy bear.

10. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Can I have the bear, if he doesn't reek of smoke?

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

redman,

I'm assuming, based on your comments about CB, that I know you as well. If you're who I think you are: Sack up. Move on. Please.

If you're not who I think you are: Sack up. Move on. Please.

12. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

If she said she'd only take you back if she could use a John Holmes strap-on you, would you do it?

Draft saved Draft deleted