1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reilly on Dennis Miller

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Meat Loaf, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf Guest

Rick Reilly was on Dennis Miller's new radio talk show on Friday. I never get to listen live, but on the site, there's an archive with free streaming or downloads of the show. Interesting stuff there if you like either Reilly or Miller.

http://www.dennismillerradio.com

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Your post got no attention and you haven't done nearly as much posting on this board as 95% of the members. But here's a medal anyway because you work just as hard as everyone else!

[​IMG]

3. MilanWall

MilanWall Member

Thread hijack: If a track parent ever tells me that, I will call them on it. I run at the high school track here every other day or so, sometimes when the track team is also there practicing. And they DO NOT practice as hard as football/basketball players. Their routine is usually something like this: 40 percent walking around talking; 40 percent getting water; 20 percent doing quarter-effort sprints.

4. Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf Guest

Don't worry about me. I'm upset that Dennis and Rick didn't get any attention. THEY WORKED REALLY HARD ON THAT INTERVIEW AND DESERVE POSTS JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE TOPICS! ;D

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

What network is Miller on?

6. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball. Duh. :)

7. Meat Loaf

Meat Loaf Guest

Westwood One

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Not ABC anymore.