1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reggie White is my co-pilot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Printdust has gone full self parody.

2. printdust

printdust New Member

OK. Well I think most of what comes out of Barney Frank's mouth is stupid. Oh wait, he's only dead in his female yearnings. OK. Harvey Milk? Who the hell names their kid milk?

That will ignite a firestorm.
    You can piss all over people who speak their anti-gay convictions. But don't piss on a liberal, or a gay person, dead or alive.

"I behave now. I be a good soldier." -- R Truth, WWE

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Time for a concerned YankeeFan admonishment?

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You're a whiner who loves to portray yourself as a victim. An antagonist with the temperment of an obnoxious three-year-old. You're also a deluded ideologue with less self-awareness than the most idiotic of reality stars. Your demagoguing of gay people and liberals also comes off as fear-inspired, which perhaps allows you to feel so comfortable with your own self-confirmed victimization. Either way it's childish and insulting.

5. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Why so PC?

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What's up?

8. Boom_70

Little Jimmy?

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm happy to admonish Printdust.

And, while I'm sure this post deserves it, I don't even get what he's saying here. It made my head hurt.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Oh he's entitled to his bigotry "alternative opinion." Everyone else is also entitled to mock him for his bigotry "alternative opinion."

11. Boom_70

As we evolve as a society, at some point down the road it will be cool to see same sex pro athletes marry. Imagine how neat it would be to have the first double play combination husband and wife.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

"I support gay marriage. Why shouldn't they be as miserable as the rest of us?"

- Former Texas gubernatorial candidate Kinky Friedman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.