1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reggie Bush in the 07 Draft?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jim Halpert, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

I'm certainly not saying the Texans made the right pick, I'm just saying they took the pick that offered the less grief.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Oh yeah, I get what you're saying. I just forgot what happened before the draft when the Texans offered Bush and Williams the same offer and Bush rejected it. Bush needs to sign a 2 year deal. He should let his performance do the talking and if he does show great strides, then the Saints would be forced to give him his money.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Reggie's got Master P as his agent?

You NEVER get this year's millions back Reggie.

You're just a year older with zero money earned come this time next year.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think Joel Segal is trying to save face after screwing up negotiations before the draft...

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How long before Bush hires Drew Rosenhaus?

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

this will never happen. the "source" is obviously from the bush camp. but he'll never re-coup the lost money. geez. typical negotiating posture bullshit folks like jason fall for every year. you want to be a tool, be my guest. but it doesn't help your street cred when you write about the possibility with a straight face. ??? ??? ???

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Great, another asshole Bush.

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Yep.

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

As a long-suffering Saints fan...this is horrible, horrible news. Tom Benson, you senile old fucktard, give the guy his money. Reggie Bush, quit being a little pissy-pants bitch and sign a fucking contract.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

"Pay heem. Pay the man hees monee." [/johnmalkovich]

Draft saved Draft deleted