1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reese Witherspoon Arrested for Disorderly Conduct

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

"
    Quickest way to get arrested is to use this line.
    Dools, that's her natural hair color.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

More disappointed in her playing the "do you know who I am?" card than the arrest.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Maybe she was so drunk, she thought she was doing an old-school American Express commercial.

4. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

She's played a Harvard Law grad, she'll be fine.

5. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Reese Witherspoon does nothing wrong in my eyes. One hour of counseling for her offense.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

For whatever reason, I was under the impression that Reese was smarter than your average movie actress.

Her comments stating that she is a ‘"US citizen" and has the right to "stand on American ground" are asinine.

She's more like her character in "Legally Blonde" than I thought. Or she was also outrageously drunk. Probably a combo of the two.

7. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

Sweet Mother of God! I retract my previous comment after seeing her mug.

Wait, no. False identity. Reese has been drinking in my den all weekend.

8. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I think her charges may be dropped. Hubby? Well he's not going to be a fortunate.

10. House M.D.

House M.D. Guest

Brunette when she played June Carter.

11. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Reese is a very smart girl, she attended Stanford but dropped out because of her burgeoning success in film.

Her natural hair color is brown, kind of a light brown I guess. You can tell that from her eyebrows, but if you can't, she was in a movie when she was younger and didn't have died hair at that time. I feel like her eyebrows have kept it patently obvious since the 20th century that she isn't a real blonde.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Joe Q Public probably hasn't studied Reese's eyebrows, thus it wasn't patently obvious to the rest of us.

Draft saved Draft deleted