1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Redskins get No. 2 pick.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

For Jay Cutler, looking into bright lights hurts.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Whoa. Unless you're 75 and saw Sid Luckman play meaningful games, the LAST thing any Bears fans needs to be doing is throwing down their quarterbacking Spidey sense.

It's as incongruent as a Rush fan critiquing blow jobs.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Bubs, what's worse, a playoff win when the opponent is 7-9, or a playoff loss when your team is 15-1?

And Chef, you can shut up. Snooki knows more about general relativity than Chiefs fans know about franchise quarterbacks.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

They both suck. But not as bad as losing a NFC Championship game at home to a 10-6 archrival team.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Who the hell said I was a Chiefs fan?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Mike Phipps, bitch!

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Really? Losing a close game at home to a team that might have been the favorite (I really can't remember) is worse than losing in front of 35,000 mustachioed fans and their husbands while an overwhelming favorite?

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I will pose the same question to you. Who the hell said I was a Chiefs fan?

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, Bubs, I want to mention that 10-6 team won the Super Bowl, but that doesn't help my argument. Instead, go fuck yourself! :D

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Chef, I assumed your general lack of football knowledge made you a Chiefs fan.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Is AJ Burnett a franchise quarterback?

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

So....because I make a comment that McMahon (who has a Super Bowl victory) is more of a franchise quarterback than Cutler (who has not won a playoff game.).....we get snarky after that?

Draft saved Draft deleted