1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reds hire Brook Jacoby as hitting coach

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Jack_Kerouac, Nov 3, 2006.

1. lono

lono Active Member

I can't swing bail money, but I will put up the first $20 for a box of condoms. Safe stalking is important, you know!

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Well, since hoops was the only person on this board to tell me the news, he's my friend.

The other 7,000 of you who know my number and didn't call, text or e-mail? Fuck off.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That's the first time you told me to fuck off today! I was feeling neglected. Welcome home, hun. *smooch*

4. lono

lono Active Member

Hey, you two, get a room!!

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I told you, once you pointed out that nobody ever sends me PMs, I had to kill myself, so I couldn't really call or text, could I? Also, I figured you were still sour about my crack about Aaliyah.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

But you haven't killed yourself yet, so you could have tried to build up goodwill. And I am still sour about your Aaliyah crack.

That being said, turning my attention to Brook: I'm coming to you, my love!

[​IMG]

7. lono

lono Active Member

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That may be the most offensive fun with the quote function ever.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

See, I didn't hear about it till I checked in with this thread.

And my fancy-ass ESPN phone ... well, it seems The Worldwide Leader has decided to get out of the cellular phone business. So they didn't leave me a message.

EDITOR'S NOTE:: 2muchcoffeeman never actually had a Mobile ESPN cellular phone. Given that Mobile ESPN was the biggest bust on TWL since the last Morganna The Kissing Bandit highlight, he doesn't feel badly about that at all.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Separated at birth: BJ and Bill Engvall ...

"You guys hire a new hitting coach? Nope, we were looking to attract message board stalkers ... here's your sign."

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Never mind, Good Doc, you're off the hook.

THAT is now the most offensive post ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted