1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Red Sox-Yankees rivalry reaches ridiculous heights

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by cougargirl, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Will you learn to spell "apologies" by then?

And I'm not at all obsessed with New York. I happen to live seven miles from Manhattan. It's kind of a home area thing...like you and those poor small-market douchebags you're always crying about.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Just because you live there does not make it any less of an obsession. We all have our obsessions. Some of them, like yours with New York, are more blinding to us than others.

Yes, I made a typo. I shall go hang my head in shame. While I work on that, perhaps you could work on your reading comprehension. Maybe you will finally grasp my point about the Hughes thread.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Your point about the Hughes thread was it's New York, who gives a fuck.

Enjoy life in Podunk, Mr. Small-Market douchebag.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I love how every thread involving the Yankees and Red Sox seems to come down to this.

5. outofplace

Wrong again. Failure and personal insults. Nice combination.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I didn't make up a single thing, oop.

Including this: You are the most unpopular and useless thin-skinned piece of shit here. If you had skin tougher than an onion's, this thread would have died with the jack overnight, but no, you have to reply to every single little perceived slight. Which makes for great fun for the rest of us.

But by all means, please continue to chirp about shitpots and continue to ride the coattails of someone original, funny and likeable (i.e. Zeke), if it makes you feel like you belong here. You don't. And continue to reply to my posts on various threads as if you think I'll change my opinion about you, which I won't, because I've been here nearly six years and you are by far the biggest and most pathetic loser I've ever encountered.

No one at all likes you and if you went away today I'd be smiling for a month. Like this. :)

Now you reply! Little useless friendless man flex in the mirror! :)

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Speaking of rivalries reaching ridiculous heights.

[​IMG]

8. outofplace

Wow, how many hours did that little rant take you? I'll leave the flexing to you.
    What you made up is me taking five hours to craft a response to you, though that is just the fiction on this thread. There is plenty more elsewhere.
    You are the one who had to respond to DoubleDown's post and start the threadjack, but of course you blame me for shit you started.
    You and some others posted about something. I disagreed with it. You turned it personal...again. End of story.
    And I bet you've been dying to take a shot at me for being one of the 20 or so posters that has made a shitpot comment. Just couldn't stand that, could you? You save this shit up for days, weeks and sometimes even months.
    If I see a discussion or a point I want to chime in on, I will do so whether you posted it or not. Your opinion of me is meaningless. You hate me, as sad and pathetic as that is.
    Think about that, BYH. You actually hate somebody that you know only from a message board. You actually get upset over somebody just based on message board posts. And you are delusional enough to think I am the one that is sad and pathetic.

Sorry all. I really would have just sent a PM to BYH rather than put this on the thread, but BYH sent me a particularly scathing one a long time ago and then blocked me. I can only imagine it is out of a desire to have these ridiculous pissing matches for all the board to see.

I'm off for a while. Take whatever ridiculous, hateful shots you like, BYH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.