1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RED ALERT: Sportschick to the white courtesy phone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

I just went to iTunes. I was going to buy a copy of Hysteria, which I listened to almost every weekend for a year while cruising around downtown in the passenger seat of my buddy's 1981 Monte Carlo. To my surprise, it's not available on iTunes.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Liesl,
    Welcome to the pack. IJAG and SC are the young'uns by age. But IJAG's recap is pretty spot on.
    You and I, we have similar music tastes. This is a good thing. But we'll have to talk about your taste in men. Outside of Jason Taylor, there are few men that IJAG, SC and I agree on.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I started a thread on this a few weeks back. I wanted to buy the first three albums, since I never upgraded from tape (Hey, I still listened to the tapes, dammit!).

Nothing anybody would actually want to buy was on iTunes, complete and total bullshit!

4. Flash

Flash Guest

I pulled Me and My Wine off Limewire last night. :D

5. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Ok, I can't believe I'm going to admit this in front of all the SJ folks, but here goes. Right this minute, Luis Scola really does it for me. Watching that sweaty long hair of his when he's playing. Oh. My. Gosh. I really do pay attention to the game and the other players, but I do occasionally find myself just watching him and I miss a basket or foul or some other important event. I can't explain what the attraction is, but he's got a bad-boy look to him.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Never heard of him ... what's a basket?

7. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Never heard of Scola?? Girl, watch the Rockets play Friday just to get a glimpse of him, ok? #4, with the long hair. You won't regret it.

A basket? Well, that is a non-journalist's term for goal, field goal, whatever the hell the correct term is.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Only Rockets I know got knocked out of the WHL playoffs long time ago. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted