1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RED ALERT: Sportschick to the white courtesy phone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Apr 28, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Liesl:

Here's a quick catchup:

sportschick: Kick-ass. Loves skinny tattooed boys and pink frou-frou drinks and heels. Doesn't wear flats. Loves Def Leppard and other really bad music. She and BYH have some truly frightening convos. She knows her shit. Don't get on her bad side. Has two cats, loves them desperately.

Flash: Made a very big splash in joining the board. Has since tamed down her picture-posting. Kick-ass chick from Canada, loves her some hockey and her puppy. Trying to horn in on my Jason Taylor (over my dead body).

Me: Living off their afterglow. :D

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Come on now! Not all my music's bad, dammit!

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Don't believe that last entry. She was voted Member of the Year by the membership before either of those n00bs ever showed up here. :D

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

IJAG has exquisite taste in shoes as well.

We have opposite taste in men, which means we can go to bars and not have to worry about competing with each other!

5. imjustagirl

And I've since faded. I'm like Willie Mays, hanging on far past my prime.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

You've confused yourself with BYH, obviously. :D

7. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I love Def Leppard (plus a bunch of other sucky 80's bands) so I will never hold that against you.

Def Leppard, Styx & Foreigner all in one night, Honey. On the day I turned 40. Good times I tell you. Good fucking times.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

"Good fucking times"? Link?

9. imjustagirl

dools, stop doing that to Liesl. It's freaking a bunch of us out.

10. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

There are NO pics from that night. Trust me on that one.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Ah well. I've seen Styx; Paradise Theater tour. The Dennis DeYoung soundalike they have now is a poor imitation of Dennis DeYoung.

12. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

My few lines on myself:

I'm skinny as can be & it seems to piss people off. But hell, I can't help it so don't hold it against me. Love all the 80's cheesy music. Love alternative heavy metal music. A local heavy metal concert & I'm there. If a Houston team is playing, I'm all over it. My teams in order of importance: Texans, Rockets, Astros. I hate other Texas teams that are not from Houston. Dallas and San Antonio suck, no matter who they are playing. I think I know a thing or two about sports, then I listen to you gals and realize I don't know jack. I don't wear high heels but love it when others do. And I NEVER take pics, so don't ask. What happens when we are there stays where we were.

Draft saved Draft deleted