1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reason No. 5432890767 why AP can lick my big toe

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by sportschick, Dec 10, 2007.

1. jobu

jobu Member

For those who were having trouble getting results, there's this: http://prorodeo.com/

The site's not great -- it's really slow, and some of the links don't work -- but it had Round 4 results by 11 p.m. CST last night.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

AP's really slow with results. I've used that site to get results for early runs while I wait on AP. They didn't have the average for the guys the first couple rounds though. I haven't needed to use it since.

PS: The site is beyond not great. It's terrible, but they do get the results up quickly.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Technically, it's not a "bowl" game, and it's played a week later than the other BCS games.

4. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

It did have a spot on there, listing the game, site and time. It just lacked helmets and the team names. It looked as if someone at AP had just decided to give up on finishing the graphic with one game to go.

5. sportschick

I just wanted to say that there are already multiple rodeo photos tonight. Yea AP!

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Watch that hangnail.:eek:

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Now go pound that Budweiser and have a Happy Gene Brabender Day.

8. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I have enjoyed looking at the rodeo art.

What with us now having to fill a 10-page Sunday section, I may do a little photo package of the thing next weekend.

Also, there's a bullrider who was birn around here who we are keeping an eye on.

9. HejiraHenry

Are you there?

10. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

And it was an AP shooter. The story came later than previous nights, but as I was on the phone with AP the story came across. Can't beat that.

11. sportschick

In Monday night's agate, there's no bull riding. AP claims they didn't receive it from the NFR, but the results of the go-round are on www.prorodeo.com.

12. HejiraHenry

Yep, I saw it -- the results and the competition -- myself.
    My boy didn't make it too far tonight.

Draft saved Draft deleted