1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Really weird public toilet

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ondeadline, Feb 28, 2007.

1. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Here's the exterior:
    [​IMG]

Here's the interior:
    [​IMG]

2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Lovely blue question marks, there.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

The future is here.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

X marks the spot, huh?

5. ondeadline

I guess it takes a leak of faith.

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Is this the one that stands alone, like a phone booth, with mirrored glass on the outside and windows on the inside, so you can see outside but nobody can see inside?

7. ondeadline

Indeed it is. I wonder where it's located, though? I just found these images with no photo information.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Two things come to mind:

In the stall of one bathroom in our building, somebody scratched 'Jesus Saves.' It always strikes me as odd to see pro-Jesus vandalism in a bathroom stall.

I was percolating the other day and went to the other bathroom in the building. I opened the stall I usually use, but there appeared to be feces smeared on the toilet seat. Not copious amounts. It appeared someone had attempted to wipe it off and done a poor job.
    I went into the adjacent stall.
    As I'm sitting on the hopper, somebody else comes into the john and goes into the first stall. I assume I'm going to hear somebody grumbling about how disgusting it is, possibly followed by the sound of somebody trying to wipe off the seat and putting down a seat liner.
    Before I realized it, I hear a zipper, trousers drop and the guy is sitting on the seat.
    I wanted to cry out 'Don't sit on that seat! There's sh*t on it!' But I was too late. The guy was already seated, and with barely a second to spare. He obviously made it to the can on the brink of a crisis.
    I didn't know what to do. I contemplated saying 'I don't know who's over there, but I've got bad news for you.'
    But the guy was obviously suffering from a case of the trots. It sounded as if he was in no condition to get off that toilet no matter what bad news I told him.
    In the end, I kept silent.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I've been to the point of having the "trots" to the point where you just drop trou and go, but I would have at least noticed the shit on the seat and hovered. Though hovering would have potentially put more shit on the seat, but that is neither here nor there.

10. ondeadline

Of course being around the toilet has its hazards.

[​IMG]

11. Jones

Jones Active Member

It's very thoughtful, having the box of Kleenex on top of the sink like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted