1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Really need someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SportsHack1818, May 1, 2010.

1. Hi all,

I know it's late on a Friday night, which likely means there are few people on here. But I really need someone to talk to right now about a major personal problem I am having. If anyone is willing to volunteer their PM services (or we can even do it on here) until I can either fall asleep or make some sense of my life, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I really hope someone got in touch with 1818 last night, and really hope everything is okay.

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I was wondering the same thing. If anyone feels comfortable confirming he/she spoke to him in some fashion last night, would you please post here?

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Phew, I did get a note from someone who connected with 1818. Very nice that folks know they can always find a friend around here.

5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Thanks, 21.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Thank goodness. Being stuck in situations like what has been described here with nowhere to good is an ugly place to be.

Phew ...

Draft saved Draft deleted