1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Really embarrassing thing happened

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Aug 27, 2007.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

We have a hound that lives indoors part-time. Mid-size mixed. The women in the household do not dare leave underwear or even pants/shorts laying around because the dog will sniff out, find them and chew them to pieces.

So a friend of the wife is over yesterday and the dog runs up in front of her and begins compressing his nose between her legs.....I pretend not to notice being a guy and my wife grabs the dog and pulls him away...but he returns and goes after it like a crack addict would after some stash. I end up having to get involved, throwing the dog outside, literally.

I'm really trying hard not to laugh but I can't keep from grinning.

What would you have done and could you have kept from laughing?
    Would you have shot the dog?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Laughed ... smacked his nose ... laughed some more ...

I'm lucky. My dog's nose reaches higher than that. Although he has been known to nuzzle boobs on occasion ...

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

A) Nope... I'd have made a smartass remark and been flogged by da ladies...
    B) Publicly, I'd have chastised him as I slipped him a treat around the corner

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yours?

5. printdust

printdust New Member

The funniest thing is this woman is so proper....so stodgy. She openly talks to my wife about her and her husband's sex life and I couldn't help but think that as the dog was um, aroused (and my thinking if you're always talkin about it you probably ain't getting it much) but I bet after this she ran home, stripped and proceeded to molest hubby.

I hate the dog basically. He's great with kids - which is why he's still around. But he has a huge farting problem, he's turned our yard into a war zone and chews clothes and furniture when left home alone.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

So she's stuck up but sexually active? Something there doesn't make sense.

7. printdust

printdust New Member

Really proper in public, but talks in private conversation about her wild sex life....I guess only with my wife. Why I have no idea. My wife is annoyed with it...and howled while thinking about that as her friend left.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe they only do it in the missionary position, is all I can think.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Wow, librarians get married?

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Sometimes the ones who seem very prim and proper are wild beasts in bed. Or so I've heard.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Uh ... yeah ...

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Anyway, I got one that didn't happen to me.

Talking to some friends who have a boy who is about 18 months old. Toddler in diapers and all. But he's real vocal and we were chatting and I said to his parents that he's a very good talker.

Then the kid sticks his finger way up his nose and repeats "Booger" about 10 times.

"Yeah, he's a real talker," say the embarrassed parents.

Draft saved Draft deleted