1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Sydney Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, Aug 20, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The toughguy's apology to the drunk chick last week was one of the all-time great apologies.

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

He's the only one I really like on the show. Some of the shit that comes out of his mouth is ridiculous.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Alton would kick CT's ass. CT would tire himself out and then Alton would do some real damage.
    I think CT is still dating the girl from fresh meat (the cancer survivor).
    He's a douche.

I'm still trying to find a reason to watch Sydney. Though Cohutta is entertaining.

4. farmerjerome

I've posted this on the site before, but just for us obsessive types:

http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.com/

Best thing on there is that the crazy (no, really crazy) chick from Denver, Brooke, is now dating Ev from Fresh Meat.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

This show is the most riduculous one of them all.

The redneck from Georgia and the flirty, airhead from Texas are the only ones that seem even remotely normal and I use the word normal quite loosely.

6. The southern dude's conversation with his sandwich was absolutely hilarious. That guy is awesome.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Agreed. Too bad you have those catty beotches. He deserves the most TV time of them all, but won't get it.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

See, she thinks I'm talking to someone in here, and I'm only talking to this here sandwich. That was awesome.

9. Week after week, Trisha proves she is just ridiculously stupid and crazy.
    Why are all the girls in high school? "I saw that boy first, so he's mine, even if I have a boyfriend." "I'm pissed, so I'll throw something at someone for the second time."
    I gotta say, I love Perisa's (sp?) yelling at Trisha: "You need some dick in your pussy."

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Alton could drop kick CT and stay balanced on his "third leg."

11. farmerjerome

That's got to be a top 10 (okay, 20) RW moment.

I say this as I eat a grilled cheese sammich.

Draft saved Draft deleted