1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Sydney Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Personally, I don't find any of the girls attractive. I would, but they all ruin it with their craziness.
    The sex columnist girl has fake breasts that are just gross. If those were reasonable, she'd be pretty hot.
    The girl from Texas is cute, but she is either a tease or a whore. Either way, turn-off.
    The one blonde who keeps saying, "Only God can judge me" is simply too stupid to be allowed to procreate.
    The girl from New York is too uptight and thinks she's a lot smarter than she is.
    Is anyone else tired of Dunbar's act? He flirts with all the girls and then says things like, "I still haven't found someone worth cheating on my girlfriend for." Is that his goal, to find that person?

2. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I love how that girl says "only God can judge me" in the midst of a rant on the other girl where she says the other one has no friends, is a loser, and everyone hates her.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

I agree with you on the "Only God Can Judge Me" girl. She's a freak and just plan annoying. Did you see her intro on the show? "When you think of all the hots girls....that's me and all my friends."

I think Kellyanne is a somewhere in the middle of whore and tease. Whoase?

I kind of like the one from New York. She's not going to take any shit and when you dress her up she's pretty hot. But I agree about her thinking she's so smart.

I like Issac and Cohutta. Dunbar is a doof.

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Can't stand that girl one bit and don't think she's all that hot.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The hottest chick on the show was the Irish girl who was a "guest." Smokin'

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Speaking of old characters, I definitely have a man crush on CT. When he punches that dude in Paris ... so awesome. "You. Just. Got. Worked."

"So you got punched in the face, Davis. Deal with it."

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I loved when he punched Davis and made Davis cry. It made me giggle.

8. Love for C.T.?
    Screw that guy.
    He's just a jerk and a bully, period.
    I'd like to see him pull that crap with someone like Tyree or Alton. Never happen.

9. CT would destroy Alton in a fight.

Tyrie, on the other hand. That would be a good one.

They definitely need to take the next step and have Real World vs. Road Rules challenge which has castmembers fighting.

10. Are you deaf, dumb or blind?

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Caught a rerun today while I was getting ready for work. The brunette is pretty cute, but why is she hooking up with a guy when she has what looks like an engagement ring on?

12. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

CT"s a douche, but he still is responsible for my all-time favorite moment on any of the RW, RR, RW/RR franchises.

CT gets DQ'ed after beating Brad in an Inferno.

Wes: You're a scumbag, CT!!!

CT: No, YOU'RE A SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty smart, quick-witted fella.

Draft saved Draft deleted