1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Sydney Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

JDV gets first visit ... of course, Rok can make an appearance through speakerphone with his name and arrow pointing to it.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

My excuse is that I didn't even know Real World began again, let alone know they were in Sydney.

3. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I say if Mayfly gets on we have our next SportsJournalists.com outing in whatever city the damn show is held!

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Talk about a recipe for MTV-made disaster. I must say though...if anyone can find the information for the next casting call, get me it and I will do my best.

5. melock

melock Well-Known Member

You mean JDV won't be on? You know if he sent in a tape they'd have to take him. I mean he is JDV!!!

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

I didn't either. I was flipping through the channels last week and there it was. You should watch. It makes for good TV.

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

When I get on, my first call is going to be to Rok telling him all about my time. Plus I want him to dissect all of the moves I make.

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

He won't be able to do it live though. The show is taped and then airred a few months after the people were actually living there. So we can see all the hot chicks JDV gets and he can bask in his glory as our envy of him rises.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

Producers got one thing right for this episode.

All 4 of the girls are pretty damn attractive.

The Iranian one is kind of a mama-bitch, though.

The girl from Sac St.....good heavens.....puppies for days.

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Cohutta is so OUT OF PLACE in that show. I love his accent - southern boys do it best - but dear lord does he stick out like a sore thumb.

Seems like one Real World will have hot men (New Orleans) and then another will have hot women (Sydney). Wonder if they plan it that way?

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

New Orleans? Really?

We would so never fight over guys.

12. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Hmm...maybe I do have a shot at the next one if they're not done casting. If not then, then the hot women on the next one and they have to go after sub-par guys. Imagine me and JDV in the same house.

Draft saved Draft deleted