1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Sydney Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, Aug 20, 2007.

1. melock

melock Well-Known Member

What's the deal? I've been searching for a thread, but haven't found one so I'm starting one.

Watched the first two episodes last week. Laughed throughout the whole thing at the stupidity of it, which means I'll be back for more on Wednesday.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Re: No Real World Sydney Thread?

Oh I'm watching...

I think I've established that my tastes in TV are actually of the quality of a 12-year-old girl.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Re: No Real World Sydney Thread?

I don't know what it is. I really don't care for reality TV, but I can't get enough Real World. Not Road Rules or Real World vs. Road Rules, just Real World. The people they get are certifiably nuts.

4. Hell, I thought they were still in Denver.

5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I have always wanted to try out for the show. I may make a tape for the next one.

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

You have to be attractive and nuts. I've got half of the first and more than enough of the second.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

That one got boring after the one guy banged two of the girls within the first 36 hours.

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Mayfly, if you're willing to bring Argentinian women to the house and sleep with them, you're a lock.

9. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Someone find me the next casting and I will send in a tape and get it in.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... I can see Mayfly pulling this off.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

You also have to have an odd sounding name, like Cohutta or Dunbar.

12. melock

melock Well-Known Member

This is true. Mayfly sounds pretty odd. If Mayfly gets on I got dibs on first visit.

Draft saved Draft deleted