1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World/Road Rules Inferno Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Apr 27, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Mmmmmmmmmmm Tyrie.

2. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

i can't stand any of them really. but i wouldn't mind hooking up with jen or colie, and it seems as if that isn't a tough task.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I like Timmy. Not that he's hot. Just that he's funny and awesome.

Also, Cara looks like a younger Carla Gugino. I just googled photos to prove it, but I found REALLY ... um intense photos.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Do you remember when Timmy was first on RR? He used to be the Pittsbugh Pirtate's mascot but got fired after he was arrested for having sex in a public place. Or maybe it was Penguins.
    Anywho, he and susie were engaged at one point.

Brooke is closer to a nervous breakdown than Brittney Spears. I want to see her on a challenge.

I didn't like what Rachel did either, but when she called Jen a pudgy civillian bitch I almost peed my pants.

This season of RW and RW/RR Challenge are probably the worst yet but I still watch.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I didn't know Timmy and Susie ever dated. I just remember he got some extreme sports show on MTV when his season ended.

6. farmerjerome

After further research, I'm not sure they did.

BTW, I apologize in advance.....
    http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.com/

7. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

That's funny because he was wearing a way old school Pirates hat tonight when they were deliberating. Wtf was up with Danny's lips?

8. Isn't her claim to fame that she posed for Playboy ... I seem to remember some of the female castmates being pretty jealous about that during her first challenge.

I think Kina is the prettiest of all the girls but her attitude is just so nasty it nullifies any attraction ... then again most all the girls on here are pretty evil ...

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet ... I hope to get to it in a little while.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Dammit! I read that blog, got down to Las Vegas Reunited and thought "Wow, Alton and Irulan back in the house together...how awkward!" Then I kept reading and they became good friends after they broke up.

Well crap.

10. farmerjerome

Mmmmmm. Alton. Could there ever be a more perfect human specimen?

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Alton is pretty close to perfect, but I think Evan might beat him in the perfect male specimen department.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Alton may be the captain of the 'from the neck down' all-star team. Great guy, fantastic body, mouth is too big and his head is oddly shaped.

Evan is cute, and Canadian. But his head is MASSIVE.

I vote Tyrie from this season. Why in the FUCK did he have to go home first?

Draft saved Draft deleted