1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World/Road Rules Inferno Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Brooke is hideous! uggh......She is the ugliest "hot chick" I've ever seen......she's probably stunning in a dimly lit club after 12 drinks, but you'd chew your arm off to get away from her in the morning.

2. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Has anyone seen the shots of Brooke and Alex during RW, talking about the AfterShow or whatever?

She's had work done. And I don't find her hideous, though her craziness is obviously a deterrent.

3. I'm glad Wes isn't on. Really tired of all the ego-pumping girl-bashing.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

That other chick that keeps yelling is annoying too. "WHOOOOOOO, ROCKSTAR YEAH!" WTF? I was happy when Tyrie made fun of her because of that :D

5. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Yeah, they weren't anywhere near that size in Denver.

6. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Haha well said.

7. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

well, shit, i watched last season's Inferno but missed the beginning of this season. Reading this thread makes me wanna watch again. Maybe I'll catch a marathon on sometime. :-\

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

There will probably be a weekend marathon at some point.

Two episodes are on at 8 and 8:30 eastern time. You can also see every episode on MTV.com.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I miss the days of the future and now ex Mrs. Kenny Anderson getting a guy kicked of Real World for...get this...pulling a blanket off her while she was wearing a bra and panties! She also had an abortion on the show and later had her jaw wired shut to help her lose weight.

Got to love the batshit crazy girls.

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Brooke has a slammin' body...I would eat ice cream off of her ass. However, she is totally and certifiably batshit crazy.

11. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I've said it before: The entire Real World cast, with the possible exception of Collie, is batshit crazy. Every fucking one of them.

It's a train wreck.

12. I can't stand Colie. The only ones I'm starting to like are Alex and Tyrie and they both came across as dicks early on.

Also interesting how Jen went from being the hot girl on Real World to not even close on Inferno ...

Draft saved Draft deleted