1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World/Road Rules Inferno Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Apr 27, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh... she definitely made out with someone, but I don't know who. And I really don't know who would marry her. Haven't they seen how psycho she is?

2. First, Alton is just like the single greatest person ever. He is a really cool dude and maybe the best all-around athlete to have been on RW/RR.
    Secondly, I don't remember Tonya making out with anyone this season, but anyone who was dumb enough to marry her gets what they deserve. There was plenty of proof of her craziness out there.
    I think the girl who beat Rachel should have been disqualified for beating on her opponent instead of going for the targets, but after seeing Rachel react like that, I'm glad she lost. How does someone who served in Iraq handle being bounced from A GAME so poorly?
    And C.T. is a moron.
    And I hope Abe punches someone again -- an MTV producer. They deserve for continuing to let this guy on the shows.

3. Saw it in the preview for the rest of the season. I think it was the new gay guy ... I'm sorry to "label" but I can't remember half the names ...

4. I agree with you point for point. Alton is not only athletic but he's a very good leader. Proved it again by volunteering for the first inferno. Abe is scary.

5. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

The gay guy is Davis from the current Real World season in Denver. Oh, and a question for any ladies who have been watching this season of Real World, is bowling really that bad of an idea for a date, seriously?

6. I know people can say they keep bringing people like Abe back because it makes for good television, but it sends a terrible message to the other contestants.
    First, they are saying that fighting might get you kicked off one season, but it means you'll be back for more -- and definitely for the very next thing they do.
    It also tells the other contestants that they are never truly safe from physical violence.
    There is always a lot of drinking with these shows. If you continue to bring back the people with rage -- and even encourage their outbursts -- it's only a matter of time before something really serious happens.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I didn't think bowling was that bad. I laughed at her for that breakdown just like I did with Rachel on the Inferno.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I don't watch Real World or Road Rules...but I watch the challenges.:)

I love bowling. I think it's fabulous. And fun. So fuck whoever melted down. I hope it was Brooke. I've seen enough of that show to know I hate her.

9. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Brooke melted down when her new guy asked her to go bowling. She's certifiable, yet I can't look away.

My favorite challenge moment ever was last season. CT and Wes are going at it.

Wes: "You're a scumbag."

CT: "YOU'RE A SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nice comeback. :)

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I remember when Davis started saying all that stuff about the girls. He said Brooke had a double chin or something and after she heard this, she went batshit crazy.

11. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Brooke is one of the more unstable people I've ever seen.

CT is the type of guy you just try not to bump into in a bar.

I think Simmons said it a while ago, but some team should draft Alton in the seventh round. Just put the dude out there on special teams or as a DB, the guy is ridiculously athletic.

That reaction by Rachel was ridiculously over the top. I love how she always plays the military card. She said before the Inferno that she'd win because she runs all the time and Jenn doesn't. Sorry to say but if you really do run all the time Rachel, it doesn't show.

I think I saw Tonya and Davis making out in the season preview too.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No, Chuck, she was born batshit crazy.

"DON'T YOU EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TALK THAT WAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Draft saved Draft deleted