1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World/Road Rules Challenge meets Survivor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Sep 10, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAH! Awesome.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

What can I say? I'm addicted to reality tv.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The way this thing has played out has made for some increasingly predictable and boring television. "You're a bitch" "Shut your face you drunk!" "You're just trying to sleep your way to the money" "I can't stand THAT guy" "We need to get her out of here" "There is no way that bitch is getting a key" They don't know who they're messing with" "I'm goin' in to the challenge and I'm gonna go down fighting" "I quit - send me home" "I love you to death" (Repeat)

4. imjustagirl

Um, that's every season of the Challenge. Is this your first one? :D

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

At least the small food supply has given them a fresh reason to bitch at each other. That and Johnny Bananas' habit of responding to any question or remark with "Shut up, bitch" keeps things interesting.

Tyrie was indeed funny last night. So was Cohutta with his bug net.

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Cohutta needs to be on camera more. Love that guy. I was cracking up on his commentary about the girls and the bugs.

7. imjustagirl

"Me and my net, just chillin'" and they show him sitting on a couch with a bug net completely covering him. Awesome.

"Air drop days are just another day to do something, in my opinion. I never get exactly what I want. Beyonce has yet to come out of the box."

(P.S. he meant to say IJAG.)

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I do find it interesting that as everyone is starting to get emaciated from lack of nutrition, none of the girls' boobs are getting any smaller. Why is that?

And yeah, Cohutta's getting a lot of mileage out of his "sleepy country boy sitting on the sidelines while everyone else beats up on each other" routine. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on that final boat. Unless KellyAnne takes him down with her, that is.

9. The way T.J. goes after quitters is great. It's often the highlight of the episode.
    Not sure why we haven't heard any great quotes from Kenny lately. I cannot believe he hasn't been saying them.

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

"Everybody else is borderline needing therapy. I mean, it's really bearing down hard on these people that these bugs are flying in their face."

And...Kenny, I'm pretty sure those bugs weren't termites. :)

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Did you just quote yourself?

12. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

"What are you talking about?," I said.

Draft saved Draft deleted