1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World/Road Rules Challenge meets Survivor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Sep 10, 2008.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Tonya needs to stop buying clothes at garage sales.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Fixed.

(OK, actually she looks horrible, but it was an easy joke)

3. I love Kenny. He is, by far, the funniest person in the history of the world.
    I'd love to know how much of his schtick is an act, but I wouldn't even care if he was 100 percent serious.
    Line like "In the old days, they made the most beautiful man in the village the leader" and "Usually when I'm out on the boat it's all the women jumping onto the deck" crack me up every time.

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Agreed on Kenny. I don't know how much of an act it is, either, but he cracks my shit up every time. I actually think I like the guys more than the girls on this one. That usually winds up being the case in terms of entertainment value, but this has to be the least interesting (and least hot) female cast I can remember. Maybe it's just that I haven't watched the last three Real World seasons, so I have no background with these people. God, I feel like a loser typing all this.

What the hell kind of name is "Cohutta"?

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I don't know, but I like that dude. Wish I woulda watched his season. I haven't watched RW/RR in about three years either. I have no idea who the newbies are.

But Cohutta is cool. "I'm gonna have to send you back to Pizza Hut or wherever."

6. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

These shows are by far my guilty pleasure. Actually, it's not a guilty pleasure, there's no hiding my love for RR/RW challenges. However, with no Casey Cooper, it won't be quite as enjoyable.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Wow. I love me some Real World/Road Rules Challenges, but I'd be hard-pressed to tell you one person's last name.

That being said, I'm going to miss Evan. :(

8. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Ha. Only reason for the last name for Casey is due another Casey that's been on the challenges.

9. imjustagirl

What's Tyrie's last name??

10. Isn't it Girl? As in, Mr. Tyrie and Mrs. I'mJustA Girl?

11. imjustagirl

I would take his last name. Unless it was something ugly.

12. Mrs. I'mJustA SomethingUgly?
    That's bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted