1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World/Road Rules Challenge meets Survivor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Wait, Robin has never one?
    If that's true, it's an Earnie Banks-like streak. That girl has been whoring herself out to MTV for five years with no cash reward.

2. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

I loved it when Paula did not win. She did not do anything the entire shows to deserve to be in the final boats. All she did was kiss everyone's butt to be in the alliance. She tried to get carried all the way to the money from the guys (Johnny, Kenny and Derrick). All she did was talk shit about everyone else. She was worthless.

3. prezclinton

prezclinton Active Member

I agree. What a butterface.

4. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I think she was upset because she already had the next round of plastic surgery scheduled.

5. Paula and Dunbar both got what they deserved. I would have liked to see Johnny miss out as well, but you can't win them all.
    Normally I like Johnny, but he was such a jackass for most of the season.
    I was happy for the other three on the boat.
    This whole season was just weird. I didn't like it nearly as much as the old style with challenges.

6. prezclinton

I agree Demo, this kind of dragged. It's not nearly as fun when there's no team type challenges.

7. There was really no reason for these episodes to be an hour long. They didn't have an hour's worth of material each time.
    Considering all the crap in the finale. That was not bad because they had all the drama of EV's decision and the race.
    Most of the rest of the episodes it was nothing more than people sitting around drinking.
    That's a lot of what Real World is, but they have a lot more footage to choose from for each hour of that.

8. prezclinton

They should have shown more footage of Kellyanne's boobies.

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

That's one of my bitches about this show (and reality shows in general). I hate when a show goes to commercial on a cliffhanger only to return and show the exact same 2 minutes again.

Draft saved Draft deleted