1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World New Orleans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Jul 2, 2010.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

That is an apt description.

2. ArnoldBabar

I would just like to restate my strong desire to punch the holy hell out of that Ryan kid. The combination of narcissism with complete lack of self-awareness is tough to pull off. Just so pathetic.

And Sahar, you seem like a nice enough person, but the truth is you're a kid who learned to "sing" by listening to your ipod and mimicking what you hear, and thinks it makes you an artist. We're watching someone who would be lucky to physically or emotionally get through a solo at the school choir concert, but because it's on TV it's an artist working for her big break. Ugh.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I wonder if MTV made that Ryan kid bring the can of beer into the alcohol/drug meeting with the others to drum up some conflict. I would like to think that no one could be THAT stupid or rude.

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Probably not. Ryan IS THAT stupid AND rude.

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Ryan is a loser to the millionth degree!

6. I bet he gets laid a lot. Chicks are into that shit.

7. ArnoldBabar

But I'm pretty sure he doesn't know whether he's into chicks or not.

8. JNEWFIFTY

JNEWFIFTY Member

Seconded

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The most exciting part of last night's episode was the promo for the new Challenge, which premieres on Oct. 6.

Would have been cool of Sahar's boyfriend would have booted on her while she was singing.

10. RedSmithClone

I have to admit, that Eric kid is a good guy. He reminds me a little of me. Tries to be nice to everybody while shit boils up inside and then lashes out at the ahole. Likes a girl and treats her better than her boyfriend only to watch her stay with that ahole after he crosses too many lines. I feel for the kid, I really do.

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

I think Eric made a conscious decision to use the Real World to further his career as a comedian and avoid any boorish behaviour understanding the potential problems it could cause in the real world.

12. RedSmithClone

didn't pick up on him being a comedian.

Draft saved Draft deleted