1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World: HOLLYWOOD

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

That and my vast knowledge of Scarface :D

OK, question: which chick is most bangable in the Hollywood house?

I'm torn between Sarah (putting her Puritanical ways aside, of course) and Bri (something about her stripper ways).

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

And let us not forget the whiny rant about her missing underwear. Of course, Sarah has no problem hiding Bri's "mess" under a deck. ::)

While she seems mean-spirited -- the kind of person who'd be a friend, then talk about you when you're not around -- I find Kim extremely attractive.

3. Norman Stansfield

Great point. I had forgotten about that. And the way she told Bri about it was just so holier-than-thou, too. 'Don't leave your stuff out.' ::)

I hope Greg soiled at least one pair of Sarah's undies as retribution.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

oh maaaan. i'd hit sarah hard. again and again. i'd ring that bell to the tune whistling dixie. sarah, that little fucking tart would love every minute of it, too.

(full disclosure: i only say that because i have a good friend who posts on this site who's girl's name is sarah.)

5. Norman Stansfield

Awesome. And yet so very true.

Greg could probably make some money on eBay if he kept any of those undies...

6. pallister

pallister Guest

What the hell is wrong with you loosers? :D

7. Norman Stansfield

...asked our leader...

8. Trey Beamon

Kim.

I can't stand Sarah and while Bri seems genuine, her stripper past is a turn off.

9. Norman Stansfield

Yeah, but by that rationale wouldn't Bri make the most sense? She'd probably be the most down for whatever, you know.

Or maybe you're just into cuddling :D

10. Trey Beamon

I suppose it's time to turn in the man card then. :)

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I watched two episodes, I think, because I've been wanting to keep track of developments of MTV for something I'm working on.

The show is simply beyond the pale. What the fuck has happened to this network? Is it bent on being as depraved, pathetic and ugly as possible? Doesn't it bother any of you that MTV is essentially comprised of rich kids who seek out the most fucked up, dysfunctional people, pump them full of alcohol, then expose them to the world via this show? It's basically dehumanization.

MTV should be ashamed of itself, using a guy with a <i>cocaine</i> addiction. That guy's been clean for what he claimed was five months? You really think that's a good time to introduce him to a three-month bacchanal? Of <i>course</i> he's going to rehab. The stripper is an equal embarrassment; what's more, MTV glorified her pathetic work by showing her dancing the night before her court date, with two guys toasting her work. On what planet is stripping in a hole in the wall any kind of behavior that would get you nominated for television, unless the show is total trash?

MTV used to weed these kinds of people out of the process. Now it courts them.

And this trend of purposely selecting Christian hypocrites is equally unnerving. It reveals the network's agenda, for one - anybody who believes in anything, or claims to, is a liar, slut, and drunk on the side, while the fucking STRIPPER is TRUTH, MAN - and it also degrades these women, who are clearly being put in a position to overwhelmed by the men in the house.

The cherry on top is Greg, the very picture of a phony, of somebody acting up <i>because</i> they're on television.

Again, I watched two episodes, and concluded the people are batshit nuts, and the network has a clear agenda. It's not putting these people into a fishbowl; it re-creating the same experiment, with the same results, over and over.

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Then MTV created a sucker in you, didn't they? His whole act is a performance, MTV knows it, and loves it.

Draft saved Draft deleted