1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World: HOLLYWOOD

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Reva is hideous. If Greg is such a pretty boy, why is that the best he can do? And how on earth can he make a comment about Will's Barbie-wannabe not being that attractive and then go pick up Sasquatch.
    Greg is indeed certifiably nuts. I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up in prison at some point.
    How can Joe go into rehab and then come right back to the same situation? If he does that, he's just daring himself to relapse. For his own sake, he needs to just leave the show.
    Sarah's boyfiend should have been a little more forceful with Greg. "Please don't call my girlfriend a bitch." Screw that business.
    How about Will actually making a little bit of noise in the music industry?

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Boobie, couldn't have said it better myself.

It's too bad that Will's upcoming blowup looks like it might cost him his spot in the house. Greg needs to be bashed in the head repeatedly. And I'm rapidly tiring of Sarah's holier-than-thou attitude with everyone. She needs to get laid.

This season has definitely sucked me in. First one I've watched since 2001, I believe.

3. Sarah may be the biggest hypocrite of all. She only plays the religious game when she's on the phone with her parents. The rest of the time she's a drunker whore who was enjoying the sexual tension with Will even though she has a boyfriend.

4. Norman Stansfield

Yep. Sarah, to me, is the most annoying of all the cute Southern/Midwestern teetotaler chicks they've ever had on Real World.

And it's too bad Steroid Boy isn't still in the house. I have a feeling he would have had no problem knocking Greg's teeth in for all the BS he's been causing lately.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Are they seriously hinting that he's coming back? There's not a legitimate rehab counselor on earth who would advise him to do that.

6. Norman Stansfield

The rehab session was 30 days, and was set up by the show's producers.

You think it didn't come with a 'we'll take care of this, but you've got to come back after' agreement?

One guy out (Will) another guy in.

7. He talked when he left about how he'd be back. I know that's before he went in and hopefully he's learning better in rehab.

8. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I would gladly be the one to do it. There's just something about her that does it for me, despite her obvious personality flaws. Her boyfriend seems nice but he's a little too goody-goody for her. Can't say I didn't feel for him -- what an awful situation to walk into, having a big intimidating guy just ripping your girl right in front of you.

It certainly looks like Will hits Greg, but I've been fooled too many times by the previews to believe anything until I see it.

The thing that is so great about these shows is how these people never have the perspective to step back and realize how trivial their issues are (mostly). Like at no point last week did anyone realize that missing panties were the cause of such drama. I mean Sarah was crying to her parents and getting deep religious advice over a few pairs of panties. That's great stuff.

9. Norman Stansfield

Again, you're right on.

I hope that Will DOES hit Greg though. Not to get sent home; just because he deserves it.

I mean, what kind of dumbass does something like putting ROCKS in someone else's bed? That's some stuff I would have done when I was seven.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i only hope kim walks down the slippery slope of a meth addiction so she starts talking more.

11. Norman Stansfield

Yeah, really. Talk about an annoying whore.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

norm, that's the beauty about you ... you don't believe in beating around the bush.

Draft saved Draft deleted