1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Denver

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Jan 18, 2007.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

He doesn't hate any of the shows. He's watching every damn one of them. All of these TV show threads on which Sauronolopack checks in to inform everyone just how stupid that show is, he's watching that shit.

The thing is, he just can't bear to pop on a message board and carry on a conversation like a normal freakin' human being. Maybe he's incapable of doing so, or maybe he enjoys acting as if he's above EVERY-DAMN-THING. I don't know.

But we all get now. You want to be known as the board dickhead. Congratulations, you've got the title. Now, is there a chance you could just drop the act and be a normal person for a while. Or does that require a new screen name?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That's two. Three more?

And I got LJB's joke. But the pic of Ruthie doesn't show up because it's Angelfire. But the two of them are remarkably similar.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

They're all insane and that's what draws you back. It's genuine human comedy performed in front of millions. What can be better than that?

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

ouch

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I don't know, dogturdo. Some inconsistencies here; you're as bad as Spot.

First you say the problem is I don't watch the stuff. Now you say I watch all of it. I'll tell you the second one is not true -- there's not enough time in the day, and I can't imagine how anyone does it.

As far as the rest of it, I don't see where you deserve any kind of reasonable answer. I'd be interested and amused to hear your case.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I think Dye likes Firehouse, Warrant, the show Dallas, the Chicago Bears and...ummm...sorry man that's all I got.

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

The only problem here is your reading comprehension. I didn't say you don't watch the shows. I said you don't hate the shows.

And you're watching this shit. Just admit it. You rave about how idiotic the show is and then you site specific details from this damned season. I don't understand what the hell you're trying to prove with this act. I mean, if you admit you enjoy The Real World, do they take your dickhead card away?

Trust me, I don't give a damn if you answer me or not. Honestly, if I leave this site right now and never return, not once will I wonder if you responded. So you can explain or not, but the problem remains: I just don't get the act. There's absolutely no chance you're this big of a dickhead in real life. Because if you were, you'd either be dead by now or you'd be in a vegetative state after receiving a severe beating. So, it's an act. And that begs the question: What do you get from it? You can't actually talk to anyone here since you've managed to piss off pretty much everybody. It can't be fun to consistently act like a dick and annoy the hell out of people. I mean, once or twice a month, I can see, but not every damn day for thousands of posts. What joy do you get from acting like this?

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

This is sort of a strange discussion, dogturdo.

The reference to your claim about not watching the stuff comes from your previous posts, not necessarily the most recent ones.

As far as watching the stuff, I really don't care if you believe that I watch every second of it. But I don't; there is not enough time in the day. In the last couple of years, I'd be surprised if I've logged more than 180 minutes of time watching MTV. MTV2 is an exception at times because it used to show Beavis & Butt-head, and it recently aired some Crank Yankers. Most of the time, it sucks profusely, though.

As far as survival, I think it's my knowledge of multiple languages, powerful handguns and numerous hand-to-hand combat techniques. Those skills, along with a high tolerance for vegetables, especially broccoli and Brussels sprouts, keep me alive.

Is it an act? Who knows? But if you're really clever, you'll find the location of the bomb and the code to disarm it.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm not sure that I like Warrant as much as they present an amusing diversion. I mean, can anyone really like the song Cherry Pie? Seriously?

Dallas is on a bad rerun cycle now, too. Far too much Priscilla Presley, and J.R.'s secretary just went on a leave of absence today. Donna Reed has arrived for a disastrous short-term fill-in as Miss (Sm)Ellie, too. The fast-forward button gets a heavy workout.

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Sorry about that.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Uhh...no. Of course not. [/slinks away]

12. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

the next real world should be in poverty-stricken country where these kids should learn the true meaning of "growing up"

that, or make them work at wal-mart

Draft saved Draft deleted