1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Denver

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Amaya was a drama-queen trainwreck...but looked better in comparison to Ruthie's issues.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I will stand by this: Colin from Hawaii was the cutest guy ever on Real World. Maybe not hottest...but cutest.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Amaya means "titty fuck" in Swahili.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I remember watching every episode the first season and then the San Francisco season. Really enjoyed it then. Now, it's background noise if it happens to be on. Not like you need to follow stories. Same shit over and over again.

Add me to the list of those with the crush on Julie. Eventually I'll have to get around to finding a copy of "Pedro and Me," the graphic novel Judd Winnick wrote about his friendship with Pedro Zamora. Launched a pretty good comic book writing career. Now if they can just get him back on Exiles....

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

This is why I love you so.

6. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

The Raiders cheerleader is hot, but she's a crazy fuck that talks like an auctioneer when she gets hammered. And I'm surprised the entire cast didn't get mono this season.

7. n8wilk

n8wilk Guest

Hating on the Real World is like calling a B-movie bad cinema. Duh. It's brainless. It's one of the few shows that would probably drop your IQ 50 points if you tracked it. And that's exactly why I love it.

I don't think I've missed a season yet. Coincidentally, I've forgotten how to tie my shoes.

8. n8wilk

n8wilk Guest

The cheerleader is hot. Very hot. But I have a rule:

Never trust anyone that draws their eyebrows on. Ever.

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Season ain't over yet....

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I kind of liked the Boston cast.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

That recent picture of Rachel isn't bad at all...she looks very pretty, beautiful perhaps.

The blonde from New Orleans was beautiful as well...

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I haven't watched it since Chicago, and the square-headed guy from Princeton who wanted to be an actor made the show more unwatchable than ever.

Had a roommate who was dating a close friend of Vegas Real World Frank. I believe that's the same Frank who once was busted for taking a dump somewhere he shouldn't have.

Draft saved Draft deleted