1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Denver

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shaggy, Jan 18, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think Tyree is hot.

There. I said it.

And the fact he might, in fact, be crazy only makes it better.

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I guess this is all I needed to be reminded of...

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=220&aid=64642

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Jodi from the Duel, good God. She's easy on the eyes and what not.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

She scares me. I think Kina's cuter, but crazier. But Diem's my favorite, even if she is REALLY bad at picking guys.

Jodi is second from the right, Kina is third from the left.

[​IMG]

Diem:

[​IMG]

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Out of the cast of the Duel, Diem is by far my favorite. She is hott.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Ahh, Julie from the first season. That accent was just perfect.

And if you've stopped watching RW, congratulations. You're now an adult. The only way I'd tune back in is if MTV put them in the real world, instead of The Real World. Ain't nothin' real about getting to live rent-free in the swankiest house in the neighborhood and being given "jobs" that other people would kill for.

7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I don't find it to be destination television or anything (actually, only the Office and Friday Night Lights are for me right now) ... but if I'm eating lunch at home at 2 and reruns are on, I'll watch. Just like Laguna Beach.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

My favorite thing about that first season -- people got pissed at roommates for things you would under normal circumstances. Norm yelling at Heather B. when she forgot to tape a Star Trek he had seen a zillion times already, the chaos of doing grocery shopping with six other people, etc.

The Real World has too many women with low self-esteem and men straight from the frat house for me to want to watch anymore.There are no more Julies on that show anymore.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

When did MTV get a soul that God can have mercy on?

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Rachel was, and assumably is, teh hot. I think her boyfriend died in a car wreck. I bet Puck was behind it.

Then:
    [​IMG]

Now (or as of 2005):
    [​IMG]
    That picture's from the Concerned Women for America website, pimping some damned conference where she was a speaker. Congratulations, y'all spanked it to Phyllis Schlafly's spiritual sister! By the transitive property, you spanked it to Schalfly herself!

In all seriousness, she wasn't half this white-looking when she was on Real World. Did they do some sort of race transplant on her?

Fun fact: She tried out for The View twice. She hasn't been heard from recently, so I'm to assume that Star Jones ate her.

11. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

She wound up marrying Sean, the lumberjack from Real World Boston.

Last I heard, they were living in northern Wisconsin.

12. Rambler

Rambler Member

Kina? Ugh. Not a big fan. Sometimes I wonder about your choice of women, IJAG.

Draft saved Draft deleted