1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World: Brooklyn

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JackReacher, Jan 8, 2009.

1. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

And that "girl" is NOT hot in any way.

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I didn't even know MTV was still doing The Real World, I haven't watched that show since the return to New York cast.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

So...you're saying you wouldn't hit it?

4. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Funniest thing to me was the apparent indifference of her boyfriend that she was leaving for 3 months. And I just kept wondering when they started dating and what he thinks of it all. Maybe they said and I just missed it. I was only half-watching the whole thing. And no, I wouldn't hit it. And that was BEFORE she dropped the bomb.

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Just checking.

6. The only reason I'm watching is because I'm from Brooklyn and they filmed in an area I'm somewhat familiar with. I haven't watched a Real World season since Ruthie, was that her name. I'm mostly watching to see if they go to any place in my neck of the woods, but the transgender thing is interesting.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'll admit: The first time I saw her, I was swinging my chair around at my desk and didn't get a good view of her. I think it was the photo of her when she was dressed up or whatever and said she 'looked good.'

And then I saw her walking with her 'boyfriend' and learned she wasn't what I thought.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I aim to please.

9. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Had no idea this show was still on. Hell, it'll always be on.

Last one I watched was Denver. It was really, really bad television with completely unlikeable characters including a psychopath named Brooke. Davis dropping the n-bomb on Tyrie was the highlight of that sad series.

I enjoyed Back to New York mostly because of The Miz.
    Paris was unbearable due to C.T. and Ace. You can't get anymore annoying than that duo.
    I thought San Diego and Philly both had their moments and were mostly entertaining.

All the others have seemed to blend together in my brain of sucky MTV "reality" shows.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Anything involving Tyrie was the highlight.

Mmmmm Tyrie.

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I thought it was spelled Tyree. :D

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to the Mormon chick from New Orleans?

Draft saved Draft deleted