1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

I just finished the show and, yeah, it kinda sucked that most of the winners were from the most recent shows. You can tell any voters who would've sided with the older seasons matured and would no longer vote on MTV.com.

I will say "Hottest girl" was a nice trip down memory lane. I couldn't decide who was hotter, Svetlana (Key West) or Melinda (Austin), so I decided I'll have to sleep with both to decide.
    Somewhere, Danny just punched a wall in a jealous rage and doesn't know why.

2. I too was torn between Slutlana and Melinda. Ultimately I think the voters got it right, but I may have to reconsider using your method.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd pick Genesis from Boston, even if she does play for the other team. Who were the first two roomates to hook up on a show. It used to be a big deal. Was it before Vegas?

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Speaking of Vegas, I remember this post on the MTV Real World message board where an ostensibly straight guy said he was attracted to Frank. That was like the first time he was attracted to any guy.

And there were rumors about Steven, not Frank.

5. Miami and Hawaii both had roommates hooking up prior to Vegas.

6. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Speaking of Hawaii, Amaya was so damn annoying, but that rack she had ... good God!! As Teri Hatcher once said: "They're real and they're spectacular."

Along those same lines, anyone else find Paula's new additions disturbingly large? Jesus, I think she forgot to say "when" to the doctor.

7. Agree on Paula. Fake breasts can be attractive if they are done right proportionally, but personally, I don't find comic book characters all that hot in real life, you know?

8. Also thought it was funny that CT was later threatening to beat up Seattle's Steven a decade later for hitting the lyme disease girl.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

CT is a full-on sociopath. I'd bet money he ends up in prison. The dude is just not right.

How about Brynn having three kids? Damn. Anyone want to guess how many fathers?

And for me, the hottest girl is Mallory. Also a big fan of Kima. Of course, most of the women over the years who were most attractive to me had more class than to show up for that trainwreck. How amazingly pathetic is Beth? After 20 years, she's still showing up for Gauntlets and all that shit? I think she forgot to get a life somewhere along the line.

And the cast for the new show looks pathetic, doesn't it? They stopped casting actual human beings a long time ago.

(wow, how's that for a negative post?)

10. I always really liked Rachel from Road Rules.

[​IMG]

I want what she is up to now?

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Freudian typo?

12. Apparently...

Obviously that should say, "I wonder what she is up to now."

Draft saved Draft deleted