1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Real World Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Apr 3, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Was David on it? David from Seattle, Nathan's friend, the cute one with one blue eye and one brown eye?

2. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

The guy Joe from Miami wrote a book a few years ago about the whole experience. Says the cast would all go hang out at a nearby Burger King when they wanted to get away from the cameras. Also that one of his buddies who came to spend a few days refused to sign his release and fucked all the footage up. Joe's parents stopped talking to him for months after the show aired because they were so upset with his behavior (and he was a pretty average guy...he wasn't nearly as out of control as people in later seasons)

3. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

He was on for a few seconds only during clips of everyone meeting up at the before-party.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Hawaii Ruthie is enjoying great success elsewhere after cleaning her life up.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That made me chortle.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Herbert Anchovy

My roommate in grad school was dating an Army guy who was friends with Vegas Frank. The dude came over one night before she came home and he and I must have talked about Frank over beers for half an hour. I got all the dirt on Frank.

7. And??

8. Herbert Anchovy

Frank porked a celebrity. Won't say who.

The well-circulated rumor about him taking a dump in the closet when he was shitfaced on the show is... not true.

Nobody, but nobody, tears apart the RW losers quite like the bunch at Television Without Pity. Red meat. At times they put this board to shame. Chicago Kyle is a grease spot at TWoP. He even went on there one time to defend himself -- you can guess the direction in which that went.

9. I liked that show, FT. It reminded me of my days in college. The sorority show was cool, too.

10. rascalface

rascalface Member

All glocks down!

11. I just watched CT et. al. toss Jeffrey Ross into the pool for making jokes about Puck.

That definitely humbled him and shut him up ... too bad.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Aside from being a huge douchebag, why did CT feel the need to defend Puck?

Why would anybody feel the need to defend Puck?

Draft saved Draft deleted