1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reaganomics, for real

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spup1122, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Good plan.

Leave Franklin alone. He deserves the C-note. The guy handed down more plain common sense than any other founding father. Lincoln's the only other one who deserves to be in the discussion.

Hamilton's the weak link, here, but he doesn't deserve to be bumped from the $10 for Ronnie Ray-Guns.

2. the fop

the fop Member

At the risk of steering this into a political back and forth, I'd be curious as to what degree the gentleman from North Carolina and his 13 co-sponsors have read and studied the health-care legislation, or if they had concrete ideas for alternative reform. It's difficult to believe their constituents swept them into office on a wave of "Let's get Reagan represented on currency!" sentiment.

3. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

"Even Thomas Jefferson is on The Nickel over there...." Great Tom Waits song about bums on LA (I think)'s Fifth Avenue, nicknamed The Nickel.

As for Ronnie, do we update it to "I'm dropping Reagans like Hinckley"??

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1397/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-lazy-sunday

Draft saved Draft deleted