1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reagan Diaries

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, May 29, 2007.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Do you think Nancy farted in front of him?

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Stop whining, jimmy.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

She pooted.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I doubt Nancy even has a rectum.

5. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Whining? HA! That's rich.
    You're so transparent it's almost amusing.
    Carry on, Karl.

6. Herbert Anchovy

jimmy, you're a whining puss who is very obviously out of touch with the prevailing sentiment of your countrymen. If not your readers.

Make a meaningful counterpoint or take the trail, bitchy-bitch.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

21, Check out the book of letters from Ronnie to Nancy. The one on the back cover (I believe) makes me cry.

Truly beautiful.

8. Herbert Anchovy

jimmy mac, if you're MLB2005, and I believe you are, I for one welcome you back with a hug and a frosty beer of the worst choosing at the end of the bar.

9. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

You and your dour friends must be miserable sods to be around, LJB. Damn I am glad I don't have to hang around sad sacks like you all day every day. My countrymen and countrywomen have a wide array of opinions, and yours is just one among many.

I am just happy I don't have as much hate in me as you seem to have. Every day is full of opportunity and new challenges in my world, bud.

10. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

I have no idea who you're talking about (MLB2005). I don't care enough to register any other screen names here. Heck, I read this stuff for months before I even registered.

11. Herbert Anchovy

Do dry your eyes, jimmy, the public has rejected your president and his vision.

The sooner we all come to terms with that, and I mean all, the sooner we may move forward.

Have you been abroad? Do you understand what people think of this president? I can tell you it's considerably less than 29 percent.

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

On the other hand...he called her 'Mommie.'

A little strange.

Draft saved Draft deleted